p-process Workshop 2017
University of Notre Dame, Notre Dame, IN, June 29 - July 1st, 2017
- Gry Tveten, University of Oslo, Norway, "Indirect determination of the cross sections and the puzzle of 92Mo"
- Rene Reifarth, Goethe University Frankfurt, Germany, "Experimental opportunities at storage rings"
- György Gyürky, Institute for Nuclear Research (ATOMKI), Hungary, "What can we still learn about the p-process from regular kinematics experiments?"
- Marco Pignatari, University of Hull, UK,
- Jorge Pereira, NSCL, Michigan State University, USA, " Theoretical uncertainty of (α,n) reactions relevant for the nucleosynthesis processes"